Sunday, October 09, 2005

I'm going to experiment with using this blog for what blogs originally were--Web diaries (web log).

The past few days I've finished the electronic version of the Welsh game map (following a grease-pencil version I worked out), and started on the electronic version for the Frankia block game. Revised Caledonia slightly in light of "Before Scotland" book. Revised several other games slightly.

And yesterday I came up, out of nowhere, with an interesting if abstract game (originally to use glass beads, which are so attractive as pieces) that also uses cards, which I'll call Law & Chaos (or Order & Chaos) for now. I think it must be the first time I started a game and played it the same day. I believe it will accommodate up to four players, only tried it with two.

No comments: