Sunday, April 03, 2005

I've recevied the signed contract from FFG and will be sending the game Monday or Tuesday.

I have been playing with Mega-Brit lately, and may play teh game soon. Another game brought out of fallow-land is The Two World Wars (tm).

On EN World people have been talking about their favorite articles from Dragons long ago, and four of mine have been cited. I may have to post some on my site.

I posted Why has the Gaming Hobby Changed? on my Web site in January. This article has generated a strong response. I received several e-mails from people I don't know telling me how accurate it seemed to be. And some bloggers vituperatively trashed it, though they did not have the courtesy to let me know they were doing so--I have just stumbled onto some of this. Where I come from, if you want to arrive at the truth, you discuss something with the source of your disagreement; shooting your mouth off where the target won't even know about it is a form of cowardice.

They must not have read "Are Video Games Turning Us into a Nation of Losers". Then they'd really hit the ceiling!

No comments: