Monday, April 18, 2005

My Web site and pulsipher.net email have been down since Saturday, when the server failed; I was told it would be restored in 4-6 hours. My host (Lunarpages) voice support says the server is back up but for some MySQL problems, but that they won't talk with people who used the server I'm on because all they can do is write trouble tickets. I finally got logged in sufficiently to see that my site seems to be lost (not restored). Quite frustrating.

Last weekend I played a game of Megabrit from beginning to end. It seems to work fairly well, when playing as independent nations. I'm not sure how well it will work with four (or five) sides, as there are so many nations on the board at once, and many are not very large or robust but can score a lot of points.

No comments: